• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Issue with either Versaworks or Adobe Illustrator.

MIPDan

Versaworks is no longer seeing my cutlines on new files I make as of Wednesday. I am doing the same process I have done for a few years, but instead of seeing it as an instruction the software is only seeing a pink line. All my old files still work. I don't know if I accidentally flipped a setting or if there was a software update to Illustrator or Versaworks that is messing things up. I am attaching an .pdf file (couldn't upload eps). Can anyone look to see if there is a setting that I am missing? Thanks for any help!

Attachments

• Zerbe Snacks.pdf
    4 MB · Views: 79

Graphic Extremes

Knows To Little
The file is set up correctly, I would label the cut layer and Cut-Layer but not necessary.

Four different programs I use to cut see the cut line correctly. I would reinstall versa-works to the latest version, The program may have become corrupted.

Hope this helps you

MIPDan

That definitely locks it in on VersaWorks. Thanks for your help. It did the same thing with JPG files a few months back. It would accept any jpgs before a certain date but would see anything newer as corrupted. I will reinstall.

netsol

That definitely locks it in on VersaWorks. Thanks for your help. It did the same thing with JPG files a few months back. It would accept any jpgs before a certain date but would see anything newer as corrupted. I will reinstall.
is an update at fault?
since it happens after a certain date

CSOCSO

I don't hate paint, I just overlay it.
No, your file is incorrect. It's missing the cut contour swatch. It looks like you deleted all the swatches from the file. Any time you work with specific colors ( Roland spot colors, pantone colors, cut contour, etc) you need to keep them in the swatches tab. ( Click on Window and select swatches)

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
^^ This. the color of your cutpath needs to be a spot color, named CutContour. Try pulling this file in...

Attachments

• Zerbe Snacks-Spot.pdf
    4 MB · Views: 70

Graphic Extremes

Knows To Little
The first time I opened the file it showed as a spot color and your right now it is showing as a processed color, It needs to be change to a spot color. Don't know why Versaworks showed the cut line for me at frist.