• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

It was only a few days ago....

Geneva Olson

Expert Storyteller
Hopefully there won't be any weather related issues in Texas for a long time to come.

82 degrees hmmmm... Ice shanties still on the river here and I'm only 19 hours north.:)
Oh, we'll have a good 6 months of heat before the hurricane season starts. I love the Gulf Coast of Texas!! (Hurricane season is my favorite time of year!)

rjssigns

Oh, we'll have a good 6 months of heat before the hurricane season starts. I love the Gulf Coast of Texas!! (Hurricane season is my favorite time of year!)

Hurricanes and 'naders give me the willies. Will never get used to getting woke up by the sirens going off. At least in the great white north we can retreat to our basements.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
You should recall those board members and hook them up to one of these generators until those ridiculous power bills are paid off for the consumers.

Did wonders for Conan's self-esteem, after his king gig he went on to become the governor of California.
I can't see the image...