• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

It's been a bad month

The Big Squeegee

Long Time Member
If anyone has had a delay in getting their order from me, I think you should have at least some explanation.
My son passed away about 3 weeks ago so I spent a week in Iowa to get things taken care of. We brought back his 12 year old daughter to live with us which blows our empty nest living style out of retirement.

As if that wasn't bad enough, my younger brother who was a lifelong sign maker passed away last Saturday. I have him to thank for getting me involved with sign making and later into producing the Big Squeegee. In case some of you knew him, his name is Art Robinson and he owned Arts Signs in Reidsville,Ga.. He was also a member of The Letter Heads.

Things have gotten back to as normal as they can so ordering is back to normal. Thank you for your patients.

Christian @ 2CT Media

My condolences on your multiple losses, recovery is most important and will lead you forward. Best wishes and prayers of support from 2CT Media and my family.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Our condolences as well. Sounds like a rather tough set of times for you and your family.

I don't think anyone can fault you for being late under such circumstances and conditions.

Prayers and thoughts to you and your family..... and the 12 year old. Probably very tough on her.

The Big Squeegee

Long Time Member
The 12 year old is handling it very well, all things considered. I think she has adjusted pretty quickly. Time will tell. I think that getting her out of her situation there has been the best thing for her.

copythat

Very sorry for your losses. It can not be easy to jump start back into any business with such close losses. Be strong for her. And wish you the best.

d fleming

The 12 year old is handling it very well, all things considered. I think she has adjusted pretty quickly. Time will tell. I think that getting her out of her situation there has been the best thing for her.
Nothing like the love and care of Grandparents. So sorry for your troubles.Your Grandchild is very fortunate to have you.

signage

Condolences to you and your family Dale. I think you are doing a something very great for your granddaughter. best of luck.

kffernandez

my deepest condolences dale. :(
there is very little more traumatic in life than the loss of a loved one... much less two in such a short period of time.