• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

It's good to be blessed

jkdbjj

Lookin good!

Wish I could afford to hire Dan for my company but its just way too expensive for what I was quoted for a logo let alone website. At least I'm making it for now I guess.
The other way to look at it is, it doesn't matter if it is a 100.00 logo or a 10,000.00 logo. Crappy logo or award winning logo. They're all worthless if not part of a larger strategy.

I have some momentum going right now, and made a decision my brand is part of that fuel, so it makes sense for me to invest in it.
However, if my success wasn't really fueled by my branding, I would not focus on it as much, and instead invest in other strengths.

Good luck.

Suz

Roy Liechtenstein, that is what comes to mind for me! I like the one with the oranges and reds the best!

jkdbjj

Roy Liechtenstein, that is what comes to mind for me! I like the one with the oranges and reds the best!
Interesting comparison Suz. I am not familiar with him, but after viewing can see the similarities. Interesting work he has!

signswi

Halftone effects are wildly popular and that's the only thing that's evoking Lichtenstein. The style has no similarities to his style beyond that.

It's a solid mark, you could build around it pretty easily.

Suz

okay signswi! LOL
Roy style, reverse. Yes, that is all evoking Lichetenstein, but I think the "golf ball" reference was because of those big blown up halftone looking dots, Roy style in reverse. Anyhow, halftones done that way are very popular, and Roy is the king of Pop art with halftone/dots. At least in my book. There! :)

d fleming

Looks great. I like the orange on the right personally. Now you just have to have that and your contact info pad printed onto golf balls, screw business cards! No one will lose that unless they actually use it for golf. Then, if they golf like me, they'll need a bunch!