• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Discussion I've owned an HP R1000 since April 2019, ask me anything

balstestrat

Problem Solver
Our R1000 keeps throwing out a crash sensor error, even though there's no media loaded. I've ran the scan axis diagnostics with app but the crash sensor passing. It's odd since there isn't any media loaded but it keeps crashing.

Any help would be more than appreciated, we're dead in the water at this point.
Take a good visual look at the sensors. If you swing it left and right you can see the LED change. Make sure it's pointing straight down and all of the 3 are working same way.
If the carriage always stops at same place take a look on all of the blades and the foam etc.

Last thing measure the distance from the sensors to the belt. Make sure it's the same on all 3.

mbasch

We started having an issue with our R-1000 where it has started printing blurry. Typically when we see this we would think of an alignment issue or a head height. Since head height is controllable on it, we have checked and reseated the print heads and recalibrated but are still having the same issue. It is in all colors. Anyone seen this before or know what is happening?

Attachments

• IMG_2465.jpg
    IMG_2465.jpg
    329 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_2466.jpg
    IMG_2466.jpg
    414.6 KB · Views: 9

MGB_LE

We started having an issue with our R-1000 where it has started printing blurry. Typically when we see this we would think of an alignment issue or a head height. Since head height is controllable on it, we have checked and reseated the print heads and recalibrated but are still having the same issue. It is in all colors. Anyone seen this before or know what is happening?
I'd check your optimizer settings, which control how the ink adheres to the substrate. Maybe you're using too much or too little for this substrate. There are test plots that will show how each ink is performing, including optimizer.

balstestrat

Problem Solver
It's alignment, height or feed depending which way these were printed. Maybe it's measuring the thickness wrong or something else gone bad.

I would do a automatic alignment on SAV at 0 height and then test again with manual height.