• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Jesse Hill - J Hill Designs- needs your thoughts and prayers

Typestries

So what a small world revolves around so many of us.

A snowboard buddy from Truckee, posted about an altercation Saturday Night in a downtown Truckee watering hole.

Jesse Hill has been a regular, knowledgeable, and thorough contributor around here, and today he's fighting for his life thanks to some d-bag.

You can all google it all up, no need to post the links here—I'd rather keep this thread positive thoughts.

All I know is a guy that's always been straight up generous with all of us, got the major short end of the stick Saturday night, and his life will likely never be the same again.

Be well my friends. And may Jesse persevere over adversity.

OldPaint

THAT SUCKS.........
i know how things can spin outa control at bars.......I GREW UP IN ONE(1957-65) and later owned and ran it.(78-81)
i dont drink, never have...............dont frequent any bars......last troublemaker i ran outa mine........i took a running chain saw and went for him))))).........boy could he run)))) sold the place a year later.
hope he comes out of it good........

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Thoughts and prayers out to jhill. He's been one of the best posters and contributors in this place. Always level headed and thoughtful. How can something like this take place to such a good person ??

We'll be in your corner as long as you need it, buddy !!!

GoodPeopleFlags

Oh no!!! That's horrible news! Who is in touch with him? I assume he owns a shop. Does he work alone or does he have employees who can keep his shop open? I wonder if there's anything we can do to help? :(

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Oh no!!! That's horrible news! Who is in touch with him? I assume he owns a shop. Does he work alone or does he have employees who can keep his shop open? I wonder if there's anything we can do to help? :(

According to his profile, he works for a sign company. I'm sure they have all the information.

Jackpine

My thoughts and prayers are out to jhill for a complete recovery.
Another good friend of mine and a member here just lost his 18 year old daughter in an arson fire with 5 others.
We live in a dangerous world. Be safe and be careful.

Marlene

My thoughts and prayers are out to jhill for a complete recovery.
Another good friend of mine and a member here just lost his 18 year old daughter in an arson fire with 5 others.
We live in a dangerous world. Be safe and be careful.

how horrible!!! please rely to your friend and fellow member my condolences