• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Jesse Hill - J Hill Designs- needs your thoughts and prayers

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Terrible news.
Condolences to his family.
He made a positive impact here on the list.

scrip

heart breaking. Condolence to the family and friends. prayers and good thaughts for you all.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Oh wow this is terrible news. My sincere condolences and prayers to his family and girlfriend.

BALLPARK

This is horrible news... My thoughts and prayers are with his family during this time.

Jesse was a positive member/person on this site and I will miss his post and views on our industry.

TimToad

My sincere condolences and empathy to Jesse's entire family, friends and peers. We are all brothers and sisters of the brush, mouse, printer, laminator, etc.

The senseless violence in our society is a true siren call for us to heed. May this tragedy be a reminder to us all to love, share and respect others.

Baz

Pretty sad ....

Heartfelt condolences to Jesse's family and friends.

Rest in peace ....

geb

God bless you Jess, your family, coworkers, and friends. Such sad news and an unfair world for a great person.

George

Bly

Sorry to hear this sad news.
A reminder of how fragile life is.
Rest in peace Jesse.

Billct2

What a tragedy, he will be missed here, but I can't imagine what his family is going through.

klemgraphics

Thoughts and prayers to Jesse's family, it's terrible that things like this happen. Just goes to show how you can never take anything for granted. Makes me care less about my work/busniess and want to spend more time with my family.