• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Joe Pribish.. Old Paint

Bigdawg

Just Me
Joe told me to come by and he would teach me how to paint signs many years ago. We stayed good friends here and on Facebook - he is definitely one of a kind. I truly regret that I didn't take him up on it. Godspeed, old friend.

Sam I Am

Folks this is from Hennie, Joe's partner:

Joe made his transition yesterday 10/23/17 at 4:22 pm. I stayed the night in his hospice room . I left the hospital early yesterday morning and put the rear defroster on and as the window cleared it read ALL IS LOVE. I did a double take and the message remained a few more seconds. I came home showered and went to work to pick up the laptop they gave me so I could work from home. I left about 2 yesterday and got back in Joe's room at hospice. I stretched out in the chair and put my feet near his on the bed and we slept. I woke up and looked at my phone it was 4:14. I was hungry so I went to the cafeteria and got soup & salad. I had eaten and was fixing to head back in and was greeted by 2 hospice workers one on each side . He died at 4:22. He will be cremated. He told me he wants a cup of ashes scattered near his parents graves in PA and the remainder scattered in the Gulf of Mexico. We will work out the details of a Celebration of Life party in the coming weeks. Love You Joe.

Joe and I shared not only this industry, letterhead meets and about everything else but politics. We wound up getting "closer" as friends when we wound up having similar Myositys diseases that were diagnosed a few years ago.

My thoughts and prayers are with Hennie. Godspeed Brother Joe

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Very sad news, so sorry to hear. He was one of the originals on here and had so much great advice for everyone. Best wishes for him and his family.

Techman

Thank you Sam for telling us..

yes,, Hennie called to tell me what Joes last words to me were..
We will miss him..
We used to laugh about how he faked his first death.
He faked it to get out of a street fight.
We used to laugh about how he fake another one to stress out anyone who would try to pull some BS over on him.
We laughed about how we his survivors would divvy up his stuff and how he was going to sell it all first to keep us from getting it all
RIP Joe...

Baz

Rest in peace Joe. You were one of a kind.

Condolences to Joe's family and friends.

signage

RIP))))))))))))))))))))))))))) you old hoot. Go STEELERS get one for oldpaint.

My condolences to Hennie and the rest of Joe's family.