• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Joe's Steampunk Stella's at SGIA

showcase 66

When I was at SGIA I saw this in the Rolland area. Thought the design looked awesome from the beginning when Joe first started showing it.

They had beer bottles, shirts and some other stuff with the design there as well.

Joe, Did you design the wrap too? It was awesome to see your work there.

Thought I would pass this along.

Attachments

• steampunk stella 2.jpg
    steampunk stella 2.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 74
  • steampunkstella.jpg
    steampunkstella.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 93

Craig Sjoquist

Sure does look awesome, well placed, & well thought out, it was a awesome design before & ya really can see how well it can all pull together in branding a company to reach the customers, be a wrap or bottle or business cards.

Joe Diaz

I can't take total credit for the wrap. Everything else with Stella on it, the beer labels, menus, shirts, business cards, etc..... is all me. Well the design part that is. However, in this one case, Roland had already used a wrap layout at a few shows before. Here it is pre-Stella: http://www.flickr.com/photos/rolanddga/6875938068/ (I'm not sure who the original designer was. I would like to know though, he or she did a great job.)

We had been working on Stella promotional material for quite some time now when they asked if they could combine her with the existing wrap layout. I agreed but first tried to sell them on a totally original wrap. They liked what I came up with, and may use it at some point, but were in a bit of a time crunch for this show, so they thought it would be best to use a layout they had already worked with in the past, and since the two themes worked well together, this is what we came up with.

I may post the wrap I came up with at some point, but I want to wait to see if they will use it first.

It's been a lot of fun working with Roland, I hope we can continue to work together. We have some other ideas for the future. I also wish I could have made it to SGIA, it looked like a blast. Maybe next year.

showcase 66

I can't take total credit for the wrap. Everything else with Stella on it, the beer labels, menus, shirts, business cards, etc..... is all me. Well the design part that is. However, in this one case, Roland had already used a wrap layout at a few shows before. Here it is pre-Stella: http://www.flickr.com/photos/rolanddga/6875938068/ (I'm not sure who the original designer was. I would like to know though, he or she did a great job.)

We had been working on Stella promotional material for quite some time now when they asked if they could combine her with the existing wrap layout. I agreed but first tried to sell them on a totally original wrap. They liked what I came up with, and may use it at some point, but were in a bit of a time crunch for this show, so they thought it would be best to use a layout they had already worked with in the past, and since the two themes worked well together, this is what we came up with.

I may post the wrap I came up with at some point, but I want to wait to see if they will use it first.

It's been a lot of fun working with Roland, I hope we can continue to work together. We have some other ideas for the future. I also wish I could have made it to SGIA, it looked like a blast. Maybe next year.

I was in the Roland area looking at a demonstration when I looked over and saw a shirt with the design on it. Then noticed the wrap. I then looked around to see if you may have been there with Roland and the design. Would have loved to meet you Joe.