• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

JRS CLOSING

Evan Gillette

I'm thinking about making a run of frames, if you want to message me your order I would be willing to take a look and maybe make up some prototypes for you.

Bili Oslavy

JRS made some business mistakes.
- The move to Texas which damaged their production lines
- The debasing of their main product by becoming a reseller for other manufacturers, which
also alienated a lot of their dealers since now JRS competes with them
- Removing many of their dealers to focus only on a few companies

Hopefully something can rise out of the ashes.

Signscorp

I'd take like 10 24 ft lengths if i could get them and just cut them myself! They're a niche product but they look much better than angle iron

Signscorp

Usually the chromed finish, although we need matte black for the specific order I'm having troubles with. Curious how you do with this! I did end up finding silver ones from Signbracketstore. I can't say for sure, but it looks like they actually make them in house instead of ordering from JRS

Claudine

Our closest match is 4.13" if that works? We sell our extrusions in lengths up to 10' (although we typically cut them in half to keep the shipping cost down). Send me a pm and I can email you some more info.

Dan S

Hello
I was inquiring to see if you fabricated the 942 type of JRS frame. It is the one in the back of this jrs pic. Hopefully photo in clear. They were approximately 2x8 in size. I typically ordered around 50-100 each order.
Not sure where to get these since JRS closed.
Thanks

Attachments

• 441BEA2E-5142-4E7B-B5FE-79F31532DC6E.jpeg
    441BEA2E-5142-4E7B-B5FE-79F31532DC6E.jpeg
    86.8 KB · Views: 95