• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Juice Drops

threeputt

Corel PhotoPaint is a paint program, so I'm very sure you can use them there. I'm just not a whiz in PhotoPaint. (not a whiz in PhotoShop either, but can get around a bit)

I don't know whether the "layers" would all open though, since they are native to PhotoShop as .psd files. But surely the "flattened" .tif or .bmp would open and be useable.

ChiknNutz

Yes, the layers will open in PhotoPaint. Some of the proprietary PhotoShop layer effects do NOT work in PhotoPaint, but other than that, you can use them with PP.

Flame

I got lucky and got 5 for $99. Cheapest price I've seen yet (makes them just under $20 each).

Yeah, cool stuff eh Chicago?

WOODBS

i looked at the website but everything seemed to be catagorized by seasons and fairytales and stuff. where do you see the combo deals?

WOODBS

aight, i saw the add at the top but not sure what i'm getting. looks like a bundle of crap i may never use??

cdiesel

I believe so.. we had a couple, and jumped on a deal to buy 24 more packs for $500 I think. We use them all the time for all kinds of different signs/print work.
Like Doug posted too, we use elements from them alot also.

Columbia Signs

Looks like the $250 for 10 with 3 free Elements has got me. I'm going to get them... now how to pick the 10 Juice Drops! Any suggests on the better volumes?

cdiesel

The ones with tech in the name are more techy/straight lines. The holiday stuff is nice, but they are very use specific (obviously). The sign frames or whatever it's called is pretty cool.

threeputt

Ok, and Cody....now that you've obtained our full and sincere go-ahead endorsement of Juice Drops, don't forget to post an image of your first sign done with them. lol