• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Juicedrops

JERHEMI

For those who has an assortment of these...what one's do you NOT recommend? Also, if you had to pick 12 of the best one's what one's would you pick? Thanks!

iSign

outta luck for now anyway... I don't know about how often, 'cause I never heard of them till this thread... but they are on there way now.

I hope you find a similar deal soon.

ChiknNutz

I've personally never seen them this cheap. They usually have 10 or 15 for somewhere near $500, but not the 12 for $250. Normally, a couple of titles are on sale for $79 each, sometimes with a free one of usually lesser usefullness.

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
Try as I might I fail to see any reason for the frenzy of adoration for Juice Drops. As near as I can tell they're something that anyone with Adobe or Corel Photoxxxxx can slap together out of layers of random images, varying transparencies and farkeling around with color channels. I do it all the time and probably was doing it when the Juice Drop people were making in their pants. As Gertrude Stein said of Oakland "There's no there there." She might well have been referring to this dubious product.

It's not that it's a bad technique, it can be most useful especially when you are having a bout of the digital equivalent of writer's block, it's that someone would actually pay for it. Of course, I remain astounded that any otherwise normal person would pay money for a bottle of water.

Perhaps I lack the cojones to ask for $250 for a handful of files that can be layered together. What is the big deal? What am I missing here?

iSign

It's the "sale" bob... you're missing the "sale"
it IS easy to ask $250 for a handful of files... but getting it, out of me anyway, is another thing...

BUT 12 handfuls of files... well, now that's a lot of farkeling I suddenly don't have to do!

player

It might depend on how much you use them. If it is only once in a while, maybe Bob is on the right track. If it is every day, or even once or twice a week they could be a great time saver.

P

ChiknNutz

bob, very nice time-savers if nothing else. However, I'm personally not that whiz-bang with PhotoShop to achive those effects. I'd rather pay for some stuff up front, which I can also tweak a LOT if need be since they're still layered PSD files, than to spend the time coming up with it from scratch. These also give a bit of inspiration when in a rut. I dunno, just seems like a lot of good to me!

Lasvegassigns

They are well worth the money. I got my 12 Last week and they are a real big time saver. The fact that they are layered graphics makes them well worth the money.

mystysue

Got 12 last week.. havnt had much time to work with them but have used a couple things so far.. at the sale prices they are well worth the money.

ChiknNutz

I'm a sucker for a good deal, so I ended up picking up another 12 (that I didn't really need). So now I have like 28 of the silly things!

Sign Works

Oh cmon guys, you gotta stop posting all these cool deals...LOL
Well, do I really need another 11 volumes, probably not...but that ain't gonna stop me, now is it? Hey Chris, you gettin a cut from DigitalJiuce?...jus kiddin, although I bet you inspired quite a surge in their sales after posting your Tailgate Wraps post. Later, I'm off to DigitalJuice site.