• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Just a little expression of gratitude.

Jon Aston

This being (Canadian) Thanksgiving, I just want to express how grateful I am for signs101.com! Not just to Fred and his team for providing such a wonderful service... but to everyone who contributes to this community.

Thank you!

GypsyGraphics

Wasn't aware it was Canada's thanksgiving, but chance to thank Fred and all the admin.... :thumb: :notworthy:
Thankful for people on this site too... like you Jon!

TheSnowman

You had better go get in line at the store if you want to get all the good stuff tomorrow morning. I show up at 5:00 day after thanksgiving, and still sometimes don't get what I want.

Keith Rae

You had better go get in line at the store if you want to get all the good stuff tomorrow morning. I show up at 5:00 day after thanksgiving, and still sometimes don't get what I want.

Here in Canada the stores don't go crazy with sales we only get it on boxing day. All we get is a statuary holiday which is good if you work for someone, but if your self employed and have staff It costs. but the turkeys always good.

iSign

hope it was a great Holiday for you & your family Jon!
...also giving thanks for my S101 buds, budette's & admin folks...

Craig Sjoquist

Jon have joyful weekend with family and friends, but most of all Thank you for all you have done and words of wisdom and sharing

anotherdog

Another proud Candian here giving thanks for a peaceful long weekend and going out to a restaurant for turkey.

Oh plus lower national debt and a pile of potash N oil that the chinese are just drooling over.

Did I mention world peace?