• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

JUST A LITTLE sign.

OldPaint

this is for a friend of mine. it is approved AS WHAT SHE WANTS, so take it up with her, what you dont like about. people are getting into older travel trailers. this sign is for her 1959 21 ft YELLOWSTONE. she tows this behind her "survivor" 1949 chevy 1/2 ton pickup.
its on 10 mm alumicore, with edge trim mitered & cut out on the bottom so it will sit on 2 legs while leaning against the trailer.
text is hp vinyl, palm tree and old chair are painted. old blue chair some country song......

Attachments

• COREL 102s.jpg
    COREL 102s.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 130

SignosaurusRex

...jeeeeez Joe, I had hopes of seeing something hand lettered. At least you broke out the paint and brush for the chair and tree. :wink:

JR's

Oh my, my, my,. Well Old Paint I think you should stick to pottery.
The last time my eyes hurt this bad was when I was staring at some dude
wearing a yellow speedo. :)

Just kidding. At least you got to break out the brushes for some of the work. And I like the feet detail.
Thanks for sharing.

JR:thumb::thumb:

Jackpine

"it is approved AS WHAT SHE WANTS"
Works for me. If that is good for the customer....it's good for me. Get paid and get on to the next one. They all can't be masterpieces.

OldPaint

JR..........check your email....i sent you a pic WITHOUT THE SPEEDO))))
like i said, she liked it. she had seen another vintage trailer sign, on a camping trip, took a pic of it. the text on that sign was done as the 59 YELLOWSTONE is on this one. she wanted it the same. i added the drop shadow, which the customer really liked. i was gona do it all in paint, but used HP VINYL. not much thicker then paint.