• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

just finished this lighted CNC project last night... thanks in no small part to S101

Joe Diaz

Very cool Doug! It looks kind of like a hologram... Like it belongs on a spaceship in the war room. I picture a few generals standing over it positioning their fleet.

Marlene

Very cool Doug! It looks kind of like a hologram... Like it belongs on a spaceship in the war room. I picture a few generals standing over it positioning their fleet.

+1 you've got to post a step by step on this plus on site photos

Z SIGNS

That looks like it was a lot of fun to work on.Very inspiring to someone like myself who wants to to more with the cnc besides cutting channel letter backs.You have used your tools and resources any created something very unique.Thanks for inspiration.Hats off to you sir for sharing this cool project.

phototec

Doug, very nice job - looks awesome!

As far as signage goes, that's way out there...

Fantástico

Maika'i Hana

:U Rock:

Border

I am imagining of the different affects you could have cheese with the same sign some col some color changing LED TVs and some sort of programming chip or controller... Hoping to see more photos of how you constructed this clear acrylic, etc.

BRAVO!

"Cheese" should have been "achieved"...

This speech recognition on my phone was a little off!

Last edited: