• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

just tell them

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhd

I had a younger fella stop in a while back with his buddy for a small project - just seemed like good overall friends as we spoke.

This morning one of them stopped in and told me his buddy had passed as he fought the tears.....and he wants memorial decals. I can not even relate to amount of sorrow he must be going through right now - they were 19 and 21 and were friends since childhood.

I can't get it off my mind, he was so young and still fresh in my mind sits yesterday's terror. Lots to take in and think about.

Seems like its time to tell those special people around us how much they really mean to us.

Marlene

so true. I had a big fight with my dad and he died the next day and I never got the chance to make up with him. it can happen to anyone so always say I love you, always give a hug and never part without resolving a fight.

ProWraps

my little girl came to work today to give me "bim mons".

thats big ones in kid speak. and to her it means hugs. weve been telling each other i love you since she could talk.

we did the what does the pig say, oink oink. what does the cat say, meow.

if you ask her what does papa say? she says "looooove u!"

Last edited by a moderator:

skyhigh

we did the what does the pig say, oink oink. what does the cat say, meow.

if you ask her what does papa say? she says "looooove u!"

Thats the first post of yours, that I can say I like. :thumb:
She's a doll.

And it only took you 3,241 :ROFLMAO:

ps. How's her weeding and applying??? My 5 year old is super fast at weeding.

jhd

Man, that is one UGLY little girl...

I have a fairly good size sense of humor and I rarely let comments bother me, but I'm trying to grasp why you would say this.

All kidding aside - you are out of line.

Here is an easy fix - think about what your going to say before typing.

ProWraps

I have a fairly good size sense of humor and I rarely let comments bother me, but I'm trying to grasp why you would say this.

thank you i felt the same way. there is funny, and then there is just stupid. thats my daughter. make fun of me all you want. leave my kids alone. im sorry i shared a pic of her.

Bradster941

Not really.

The kid is cute as a bug, but destine to be a walking poison on society due to the upbringing of her parent (s).

No fault of hers, just the fact that the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.

0h my........... :covereyes:

Border

Look...I am sorry that you were offended. My daughter is my life as well. That said, I think I would have had a little chuckle if this were flipped the other way. But that's just me I guess.

But again, my apologies. Not looking to start a war here.

HulkSmash

Not really.

The kid is cute as a bug, but destine to be a walking poison on society due to the upbringing of her parent (s).

Really?
We all know where yours fell.

ProWraps

Not really.

your an embarasment to society and to this forum. and your very lucky you live across the country. to put it bluntly YOU ARE A F*CKING PEICE OF $HIT.

Status
Not open for further replies.