• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

JV3 160s gray coming though with magenta stripes?

Knep

its just not printing clear gray...photo explains. I have done head cleaning and nozzel check, it all looks good. Using Flexi 8.1 pro to print and rip...
60267576_10217016449216428_6986675737658916864_o.jpg

MikePro

what's your nozzle test look like?
could be ink starvation or encoder strip/sensor issues buuuuuut those head strikes would lead me to believe that your material is tunneling through the printer in those areas, and the ink is not being fired straight-down as designed.

Joe House

I don't know Mimakis, but it looks like your vinyl is tunneling in the print zone. A couple of places are high enough to get head strikes. This is throwing off your bi-directional and horizontal calibrations so ink isn't going where it needs to. Try decreasing print temps if you can.

Good luck

Knep

The head strikes were caused by me messing with looking at the first print. The vinyl is not tunneling at all while printing, its laying in there smooth. the nozzle check is perfect..