• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

JV33 Bible VIRUS WARNING!

stickerman12

Tried downloading the file last night and got a trogan horse virus from the download website. poped up right after download.:omg2:

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Just downloaded it to double check myself. No problems or viruses here. A couple of ads got blocked by my firewall..... I'd say it's more likely that maybe there was a rouge ad that happened to get displayed on the File Factory site then any problem with the download or File Factory itself.

stickerman12

Thats not what happened here. When I did the download, I clicked on several download icons on the website which were the wrong ones. A warning popped up that said something like "Warning windows security xp 2012 has detected a trojan horse virus and asked me to start extraction of virus. I did not click on it because I do not have windows security xp as I know of. Now I can't open anything on this computer. Luckily, I was on one of my home computers when this happened. My nephew is a geek that is going to get the virus off.

qmr55

Thats not what happened here. When I did the download, I clicked on several download icons on the website which were the wrong ones. A warning popped up that said something like "Warning windows security xp 2012 has detected a trojan horse virus and asked me to start extraction of virus. I did not click on it because I do not have windows security xp as I know of. Now I can't open anything on this computer. Luckily, I was on one of my home computers when this happened. My nephew is a geek that is going to get the virus off.

You can't blame that on the file then lol. You clicked a phishing ad that is suppose to do exactly that. I downloaded the file and found no problems at all. These advertisements are mad for that exact reason, to fool you into thinking you have to click that to download the file.

stickerman12

If you read my initial post, I didn't blame it on the file. I blamed it on the website. Sorry I tried to warn anyone. LOL LOL LOL

gnemmas

I got that virus last week. It was a bad one.

Luckily, with Win 7, I was able to restore to previous back-up point and lost that day's activity to include that virus.

artbot

the files in the upload are clean. ...unless a mimaki engineer planted a virus. maybe someone could reupload to a newer download site?

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
I'll PM you a link to it Fred. Not going to host it on my site but I'll upload it so you can download it then re-up it to your hosting.

Keep in mind though - it's about 85MB. You might want to make sure it is only downloadable from someone logged in so your bandwidth does not get abused.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I have made the JV-33 Bible available for download in our Premium Member section. The file is pretty large ... 88 MB.

Here's a link to it. (A premium or merchant subscription is required.)