• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

JV33 No print at all/No test print

Andrew Signs

Hey all, thanks for the replies and pictures.

Either I'm going crazy or I don't have that fuse on the board in that area...or anywhere I can see. Are all the boards the same???

I will take a picture tomorrow to confirm. I can locate all the other fuses around it to match up with the pictures though....

PJ758

Hey all, thanks for the replies and pictures.

Either I'm going crazy or I don't have that fuse on the board in that area...or anywhere I can see. Are all the boards the same???

I will take a picture tomorrow to confirm. I can locate all the other fuses around it to match up with the pictures though....

Did you ever got the problem fix i'm having the same issue new head, had mother board repaired but no print ink valves doesn't open ? gives error 07

Humam33

Hi there
I'm facing exact same issue... I'm losing my mind, please let me know if you sort it

Thank you

Imageray

have had same issue, printer was printing then stopped, after trying to re start the LCD screen flashed then turned off, only able to turn on / off , got transistors tested and 2 replaced on main board, nothing, got new main PCB, then uploaded firmware, allowed me in service mode to access things, couldn't get print to the dampers even after opening valves and drawing with syringe .
my next option was slider board its on order, seems there is a shortage of chips.... everywhere so delays in supplying PCBs etc... GOOOD to see Andrew Signs had made a note to THANKFULLY give a light at the end of a tunnel re the slider being a possible issue, thought it may have been a parameter setting somewhere I couldn't find.
so waiting game till it arrives... hopefully the head mem issues clears with it, i changed the head mem board which didnt change that. guessing its all linked to the cause of the main PCB fry ... ie the "Sliderboard"

wondering if this doesn't work could it be the Motor Relay Board?

Last edited:

Plotter-FIX

I did not read everything to be honest but serched for Head id and did not found.
You need to put Head id,
Turbo machine of, turn in.
Here are your nozzles:D

Imageray

did the head Id, after ok the head id it goes into device construction error head memory error etc

When switch off and on still same errors

Then can only get in in service mode