• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

KFC Chicken

Joe Diaz

My brother and I were at Wendy's the other day, and the guy behind the counter asked if we would like dine out or carry in.

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
Good lord, here in Amarillo we have a local donut chain called Donut Stop .. those donuts are like crack ... I normally bring in 2 doz every saturday morning, end up eating 6, and my customers piling through them in about an hour ... watched one guy eat 9 donuts in 5 minutes ... then wobble around almost like he was drunk.

As for kfc ... horrid food here. I stick to popeyes if i want fried chicken that doesn't have soggy coating and is cold and flavorless.

Colin

....I figure if I get a bucket of chicken from KFC it will make my cooking duties that much eaiser while she is gone. I go in and order a 8pc. bucket....

Does that come with rib-spreaders? Cause your gonna need 'em if you eat that crap.

Just sayin'

Fatboy

Here is South Africa KFC is more than just dinner.We use it as a bartering tool.a bribing tool,a pay you traffic fines with tool,a please dont steal from me tool,please vote for me tool.......the list is endless!

skyhigh

Here is South Africa KFC is more than just dinner.We use it as a bartering tool.a bribing tool,a pay you traffic fines with tool,a please dont steal from me tool,please vote for me tool.......the list is endless!

So its easy to spot the corrupt public officials? They are the ones with the grease stains on their shirt?

:Big Laugh

Farmboy

Loved Popeye's when I was stationed at Polk. Bought KFC for the gang at work once and only once. How do they stay open??

Si Allen

CVW ... good mimi burgers!

But ... did you ever see a wedding at the Castle?

Attachments

• wedding.jpg
    wedding.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 47

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
I was asked 'here or to go' in drive-thru once... my response was here... she was amused.