• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

KFC Chicken

Ken1f

OK, the wife is gone for the next couple weeks so after a little grocery shopping for myself I figure if I get a bucket of chicken from KFC it will make my cooking duties that much eaiser while she is gone. I go in and order a 8pc. bucket and the girl behind the counter askes "for here or to go"? What?

signage

Come on times are hard, they don't want you to just through the bucket in the trash after you eat all the chicken in the seating area:)

d fleming

Can't do KFC. Popeyes! Around here we have a place called Beach Road Chicken that's been around forever for great fried or if you want great BBQ chix, Jenkins downtown is the gospel. Gotta love a chicken sammy that consists of half a chicken on 4 pieces of white bread smothered in sauce and wrapped in butcher block!

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Around here, KFC has been on a fast sled headed downhill.

My wife and I stopped in one day...visited the rest rooms first...and were so disgusted by the filth that we couldn't even bear to place our order.

I've begun to notice a lot of public facilities have been badly neglected...must be a sign of the bad economy.

JB

signswi

Whos gonna eat 8 pieces of chicken in a sitting?!

People who go to KFC clearly. Have you seen America's obesity rates?! Besides he could be ordering for a couple of people that are already waiting at a table or something. Just seems like a pretty normal question asked at every fast food chain...

ucmj22

Exactly. She doesn't know if he's got a family back at the table and why not go through the drive through if it's TO GO?

If its like the KFC around here, He was the only person in the restaurant, and a tumble weed was blowing around behind him.

Locals Find!

Whats the big deal about that?? 2 Breasts 2 thighs, 2 wings, 2 drumsticks. Sounds about right, they aren't using the largest chickens to start. You need to eat 8 pieces to get a mouthful of meat.

petepaz

i could do that but no sides, i can eat one of those rotisserie chickens from stop and shop in one sitting for dinner or lunch
(i know i can eat at least 6 pieces but i can't imagine the other two will be that hard)

ucmj22

And there you have it folks, Americans can eat an entire chicken in one sitting without blinking an eye! And thats why we're the leaders of the free world! LoL