• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

KFC Chicken

signswi

China 'only' holds $1.1 trillion of the $14 trillion public debt, that's hardly owning the US. Just enough that they're heavily interested in our well being. I could say a lot more but this isn't NHB ;P.

Ken1f

If its like the KFC around here, He was the only person in the restaurant, and a tumble weed was blowing around behind him.

That was pretty much the way it was. I was the only person in the place and while I'm a fairly large guy there is no way I could ever eat 8 pcs. in one sitting.

petesign

I *could* eat 8 pieces of chicken in one sitting if I wanted to. I can eat 15-20 wings after a couple of cold beers with no problems. :)

*and why is it, when you read stories on prostitutes you want to see what they look like? :)

SolitaryT

Screw all you guys. Try living in a tiny Alaskan town where the only fast food is McDonald's and the only way off the island is either boat or plane... oh, I would give so much for a bucket of KFC... or a Chipotle burrito... or a Baconator... or a Beef 'N Cheddar... or three Beef 'N Cheddars...

signswi

^Makes me vomit!

It shouldn't, a business that's trying to grow often has debt equal to (or much much higher) it's 1 year gross revenue. Governments are no different. The public debt level and ceiling debates were all politics.

Founding fathers on necessity of public debt:
http://www.salon.com/news/politics/war_room/2011/08/01/hogeland_debt_ceiling

Founding fathers on defaulting:
http://blogs.forbes.com/rickungar/2...athers-on-refusing-to-raise-the-debt-ceiling/
(see also 14th amendment)

That's all I'm going to post, NHB blah blah.

ucmj22

It shouldn't, a business that's trying to grow often has debt equal to (or much much higher) it's 1 year gross revenue. Governments are no different.

Problem 1: unlike a business, I would like government to shrink, not grow

Problem 2: government does not produce a product that it could ever turn a profit on to begin reducing its debt.

Problem 3: the governments source of revenue is us, and if it were to tax everyone in this country who earns $100K or more @ a tax rate of 100%, they still could not run the government for even 7 months.
:thread:
Thats probably too much politics for this forum, so i will just let that sizzle.

skyhigh

Screw all you guys. Try living in a tiny Alaskan town where the only fast food is McDonald's and the only way off the island is either boat or plane... oh, I would give so much for a bucket of KFC... or a Chipotle burrito... or a Baconator... or a Beef 'N Cheddar... or three Beef 'N Cheddars...

What a whiner. You're one of those guys where the grass is always greener on the other side (aaaahhh you do have grass once in a while right?). And how about us? How hard do you think it would be for me to get a "bacon chedder seal burger"???

count your blessings pal.

now whats for lunch? taco bell, mc'd's, wendy's, KFC, long john's, burger king, arby's.....ect, ect.

Baz

I remember when i was a child (1970's) KFC was well cooked and dry/crispy on the outside and nice and juicy on the inside. That was great chicken. Today i cannot fathom going to eat at KFC. It's the most disgusting awefull tasting crap sold at any major fast food company!!

It's been years since i have had KFC and i don't plan on going there anytime soon. But i sure would LOVE to eat some really good fried chicken!!! There just isn't any around here.

Mike F

Whos gonna eat 8 pieces of chicken in a sitting?!

What, you can't take home what you don't eat? Every time I eat at someplace like KFC or Wendy's, I always go in to sit down and eat if I'm not in a rush to get somewhere, and if I don't finish what I get, I go up and ask for a bag and take it home and eat it later or the next day. It's an honest question, not to mention one they're required to ask, I don't see what's so wrong with it.

SebastienL

I remember when i was a child (1970's) KFC was well cooked and dry/crispy on the outside and nice and juicy on the inside. That was great chicken. Today i cannot fathom going to eat at KFC. It's the most disgusting awefull tasting crap sold at any major fast food company!!

It's been years since i have had KFC and i don't plan on going there anytime soon. But i sure would LOVE to eat some really good fried chicken!!! There just isn't any around here.

Yeah, I can confirm this statement, lot's of rotisseries, but fried... none.

ucmj22

What, you can't take home what you don't eat? Every time I eat at someplace like KFC or Wendy's, I always go in to sit down and eat if I'm not in a rush to get somewhere, and if I don't finish what I get, I go up and ask for a bag and take it home and eat it later or the next day. It's an honest question, not to mention one they're required to ask, I don't see what's so wrong with it.

It's still funny. At what point then does it become a rediculous question to ask? When a guy comes in alone says he's in a hurry and orders 50 pieces? Can we then sit back and have a nice laugh on the absurdity of the question.

Si Allen

Fried chicken?

Never KFC ... I always get mine at a supermarket deli section! Bigger pieces, cooked properly and much cheaper.

If the Colonel knew what has happened to KFC ... he would be spinning in his grave!