• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Knock - Knock

CRD

Let me introduce myselve.
I am produced in 1963 by two people.
Saw my First daylight in 1964
J

Since 2008 busy in creating colorfull stuff for modelcars.
Officially registered as Custom Racing Decal in 2009.
Specialized in 100% custom full (modelcar) body wraps (no paint needed)
Try to wrap all related to modelcar racing especially 1:8 scale offroad if possible.

Never tried 1:1 full body wraps but you never know what the future will bring.
Sometimes a few regular vinyl jobs but full color is my main thing.

Mostly use Corel X4 to design and outsource all my printing to a friend of mine.
As most of us started with a chinese cutter but you know how that ends............currently contour cut all with a 60 cm Summa D60 with OPOSX.
Never to old to learn and I learn everyday.
Hope to learn more and to share my knowledge where possible.
Cheers from the lowlands,
Paco Raap

ecsigns1

Hi new kid on the block! having problems with my gerber 650 fast track plotter!!!! fault lights 1-2-4 lite up showing D ram failed i/s test? could any one help
regards bomber1

Gino

Premium Subscriber
ec.... try starting your own thread, so you at least have a chance of being seen for what you really want or need.

GypsyGraphics

I am produced in 1963 by two people.
Saw my First daylight in 1964
J

a warm welcome from sunny california
-gg

i should probably just leave it at that, but i can't help myself....

is that, born in 1963, but didn't see the light of day till 1964? can i ask why?

SignManiac

He was born before midnight on new years eve, but didn't see daylight until the next morning which would have been new years day 1964.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I hate newbie riddles. Only they think it's clever.

I thought he said a 1964 Chevy with head lights turned on. Musta been parking and heavy necking. ; - )

CRD

Thanks for the warm welcome and there is no riddle to play with.
Not my intension as new bie here.
Sorry if it felt that way.

It only tooks me around 9 months from somewhere in 1963to see the first daylight at 7-6-1964.
Has nothing to do with American cars, just the love of two people. :rock-n-roll:

Cheers, Paco

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Yeah, it's kind of a given.

We're just funnin' with ya, since you seem like a good bloke. No harm intended. It must be our lousy American humor.... or lack of.........