• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Know what I hate?

CES020

When you get that little strip of skin flapping on the inside of your lip. If you reach in and pull it, it tears out. Man, I hate that.

Sometimes you can't grab it, so you just have to try and snag it between your teeth and tongue.

CES020

I also hate when you go through a drive-thru and order one type of drink and you take a sip and realize that it's the wrong drink. Nothing wrong with drinking the wrong drink. I'm not a drink bigot or anything, but that one moment where you're expecting the pleasure of the taste of that drink and it's something else completely is the experience I hate.

CES020

that bit of skin that peels next to your finger nail now and then and keeps catching. please stop

Oh, good one! I had a hang nail yesterday, ripped it out. Didn't bother me until today when I got alcohol on it! YYYEEEEEEEOOOOOOWWWWWW!

So I hate hang nails too.

petepaz

i hate that you have like 3-5 vinyl/paper cuts on your hand that you got while working in the shop but you forgot about them until you are cleaning a truck with alcohol and your hand starts to burn like you just dipped it in acid

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I hate when I get four foot flames under me...............

That's no time to leave gas............. :omg:

ova

I hate when I forget to put a fresh box of Nutty Bars in the freezer.

Best when they're frozen

Dave