• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

L25500 Cleaning Kit Replacement

Suz

I'm not sure where to look to find what my usage is in the cleaning kit. Where are you guys finding that info?

By the way, Lexmark has this cleaning kit for $80
I'm going to go ahead and get one just to have it here when I need to replace. :)

GB2

Old Member
How about the waste ink container? I've replaced mine for about $30 since it seemed like a sealed unit and I didn't have time to try to mess with it. Does anyone have any other ideas other than buying a new one when it full?

Fastsigns2041

Fastsigns Palm Harbor
How about the waste ink container? I've replaced mine for about $30 since it seemed like a sealed unit and I didn't have time to try to mess with it. Does anyone have any other ideas other than buying a new one when it full?

Yeah, zip tie a gallon jug under the drain hose and don't waste money on a fancy HP bucket.

Tim Aucoin

Yeah, zip tie a gallon jug under the drain hose and don't waste money on a fancy HP bucket.

That sounds like a great idea. After all, it really is nothing but a "fancy" bucket, right? :roll eyes: As for the cleaning kit, I will usually replace it at 100% just to avoid any potential issues. They aren't that expensive and they do last a long, long time! :smile:

Fastsigns2041

Fastsigns Palm Harbor
That sounds like a great idea. After all, it really is nothing but a "fancy" bucket, right? :roll eyes: As for the cleaning kit, I will usually replace it at 100% just to avoid any potential issues. They aren't that expensive and they do last a long, long time! :smile:

I can't tell if you are being sarcastic or not. If you can explain to me why I should pay $30-$40 for a 2 quart bucket filled with polyester fluff, then I'll start buying them.

Suz

Yeah Tim, quit being smart! :popcorn: LOL
Tim is the most helpful guy you will ever meet, if you need help. Ask me how I know! He helped me get my Latex printer up and running when it was brand new and I had no Technician here to help me. He took time out of his busy day to speak with me long distance and walk me through loading the correct driver to get my machine to run, then helped me through my first print on my own.

Yes, I'm a rock hard Tim fan.

Oh and Tim, and what's with this 100 lb club thingie? Did you lose 100 lbs? If so, a big congrats to you buddy! I did not recognize that it was your post because of the new icon you are using. Anyhow, HELLO!!

I can't tell if you are being sarcastic or not. If you can explain to me why I should pay $30-$40 for a 2 quart bucket filled with polyester fluff, then I'll start buying them.