• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

l25500 fans?

RobbyMac

I'm not at the shop right now, but I will put a pic up on monday.
The jug rests/sits on the top of the leg 'strut'. behind the machine.
We used a bunjee cord around the leg and through the handle of the jug.
Doesn't look as bad as it sounds. the jug is translucent so we can monitor how full it is.

Bannerday

Doesn't look as bad as it sounds. the jug is translucent so we can monitor how full it is.

Thanks. Look forward to seeing it.

kyjoe340

I have been turning mine of at night. Sometimes I may go 4 or 5 days without printing and haven't had any problems. I have been told by more than one tech that you can turn it off for long periods. One tech had a L25500 used for demo that would be turned off for 2 or 3 months and there was no problem. This is one reason I bought this machine because my work requires me to be away for 2 months in the summer. So for May and June mine will be off, we'll see how it goes.

RobbyMac

Presenting the Jugomatic 2000 :rock-n-roll:
Nothing fancy, but does the job adequately.

You can send royalties via cc, paypal, etc

Attachments

• IMG_0511.jpg
    IMG_0511.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 88

jens

same here,
works fine

Dave Rowland

ok this machine is based on older models... but.... why an earth did they put a standby switch on the front and a switch on the back if we are not allowed to turn it off? strange. I think we are allowed to.

Suz

That fan runs 24/7... it is normal! Don't turn the printer off at all, as it goes through cleaning cycles and the heads will dry up on you. :thumb:

Decided that today I'd leave my "bathroom" fan runni'n... that is since my mentor Tim does. The thing is a little noisy though. Had to keep looki'n around, trying to see who was in the shop with me today - hey, just me and the HP! Gotta pee! :Oops:

Was thinki'n though, what if I had an electrical surge or something. Tim, do you have surge protector on yours?

ddarlak

Go Bills!
Was thinki'n though, what if I had an electrical surge or something. Tim, do you have surge protector on yours?

home depot has a handy unit for $50, pop a double 20a breaker into your breaker box and hook this into it and your whole breaker box is protected.

tollerdad

Edge Holder for L25500

I see the new HP L26500 has Edge Holder clips that keep media from curling up and causing head strikes. Anyone hear if these will be available for the L25500?