• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help L25500 Firmware issue and Carriage issue

Current Creation

Currently firmware version 5.0.0.8 is on my L25500.
The latest version for download is GG-CAL_07_00_01.5
..but that won't load on the machine.

There was a version 6.0.1.6 that is no longer available for download. (anyone have that by chance?)

So, now I need to figure out how to get that version 6 so that I can load the newest version 7. It is seemingly impossible to get in touch with anyone regarding this driver.

The best answer I can get is:
HP contact options
This product is no longer serviced by HP. You may search for possible solutions on this support website.
(support.hp.com)

and then...
The reason I came to the firmware problem in the first place.

When getting ready to print, the carriage will move around a bit like normal, and then violently slam into the right side end of the machine. It proceeds to give an error code 94:03 or 94:04.

Tried cleaning all of the sensors and the strip and oiled the rail. Belt seems to be good and tight.
The first step in solving this is the firmware and I can not install the file that hp has available although, I don't know that it is a software issue.

thoughts ideas suggestions?
thanks

Current Creation

I don't recall. I tried so many things, it's tough to remember what worked now. I think I may have found another earlier version. Firmware 6.0.1.6 - could be that you need that, I don't seem to have it though. Maybe try doing the install a few different ways? Via web server, via front panel. If that still doesn't work, call support. But do it QUICKLY. Last I heard, they were ending support in February

elsignshop

I don't recall. I tried so many things, it's tough to remember what worked now. I think I may have found another earlier version. Firmware 6.0.1.6 - could be that you need that, I don't seem to have it though. Maybe try doing the install a few different ways? Via web server, via front panel. If that still doesn't work, call support. But do it QUICKLY. Last I heard, they were ending support in February
okay do you have a number to a good support. I always get these people from india that I don't understand half the time cause they don't speak English

Dangreenst

Currently firmware version 5.0.0.8 is on my L25500.
The latest version for download is GG-CAL_07_00_01.5
..but that won't load on the machine.

There was a version 6.0.1.6 that is no longer available for download. (anyone have that by chance?)

So, now I need to figure out how to get that version 6 so that I can load the newest version 7. It is seemingly impossible to get in touch with anyone regarding this driver.

The best answer I can get is:
HP contact options
This product is no longer serviced by HP. You may search for possible solutions on this support website.
(support.hp.com)

and then...
The reason I came to the firmware problem in the first place.

When getting ready to print, the carriage will move around a bit like normal, and then violently slam into the right side end of the machine. It proceeds to give an error code 94:03 or 94:04.

Tried cleaning all of the sensors and the strip and oiled the rail. Belt seems to be good and tight.
The first step in solving this is the firmware and I can not install the file that hp has available although, I don't know that it is a software issue.

thoughts ideas suggestions?
thanks

Did you get your L25500 updated? Hoping you did and have earlier firmware to share! Would really appreciate!