• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

L360 touch screen problems.

dypinc

I trying to decide if my printer has a problem while it is still under warranty.

The touch screen seems really slow and very unresponsive (subjective I know) so much so that I find it really frustrating. So I am wonder what others are finding?

kanini

I find the touch screen great in responsiveness and speed but have you tried restarting the printer and/or running the file system check? It sounds like it's not right if it's that slow but since it is in fact like a computer you probably need to restart it sometime every now and then. You should definately check with your dealer while in warranty. Good luck, it's a great printer!!

dypinc

Some times I do have to reboot it just to make the touch screen usable. Probably more like the Windows OS than I realize.

"great in responsiveness" is certainly not what I would describe it. I'll try the file system check if that doesn't change anything I will be calling tech.

Dan360

Yea the 360 touch screen, ours at least, is much slower than I would like and very picky about how exactly you press it. The only worse touch screen I've used is for a mail machine from the early 00s.

Davo

I too find some of the L360s touch screens to be dodgy. Out of the 7 or so machines I've used, 2 seem to have minds of their own when it came to touchscreens. 1 we have here is very consistently bad, always having to go into the substrate menu twice before being able to move or cut the media. Just today I went to move the media and it unloaded it instead... the touchscreens can be very touchy. I've heard this can be fixed with updated firmware but it might just be dodgy touchscreens...