• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Labels and Stickers

JPR-5690

I've been a big fan of LexJet's simple adhesive permanent semi-matte vinyl because its 5mil so its easy to use for contour cut stickers and decals without needing a lam, it comes in a 36" roll and its cheap as dirt.

Magic's MTAC is almost identical to the material Avery labels are made of so its great for packaging (and biodegradable!)
If you want something with more of a coating and quality feel their GTAC is good and just a little more expensive.
Only downside is that they only come in 36" rolls so they aren't great for much signage.

We use Neenah's Endura Stick as well (satin paper with psa) but I run into issues with contour cutting because the paper is thick and the adhesive is tacky.

JPR-5690

Also Drytac does free sample rolls for all their products. Our ship is luckily a few miles from their regional headquarters and we have an awesome relationship with them. They're super helpful, if you have any questions just call.