• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Lawn Care logo help

Status
Not open for further replies.

HDvinyl

Trump 2020
Since this is already a trainwreck, Marlene, your typing without capitalization is a headache every time.

Please put the effort forth for your future customers reading this.

Marlene

Since this is already a trainwreck, Marlene, your typing without capitalization is a headache every time.

Please put the effort forth for your future customers reading this.

I WILL TRY HARDER JUST FOR YOU OR YOU CAN HIT THE IGNORE BUTTON FOR ME, I'K OK WITH THAT

HDvinyl

Trump 2020
BUT HOW WILL I UNDERSTAND "Marlene's World" if I ignore you??

And I'm sorry, anyone that types like that, should NOT be giving advice on ANYTHING INVOLVING A COMPUTER!

Last edited:

Marlene

Done, not done.

So you're a wordsmith for a living, yet you choose not to exhibit it here?

I am not here to impress you or anyone else with my "wordsmith" skills. It's a forum, not a term paper so get over yourself as you are starting to sound like another member here who loves to stir things up.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Now....... this thread is a worthless piece of garbage. What's being written here, now..... was written days ago and now it's turned out 100% true.

Those who can not read or write or understand simple thought patterns, really should try playing in a place where they, fit in better. A place, which doesn't need any communication skills, bad/lousy speech capabilities and even lesser reasoning powers. If you can't at least carry on a decent argument, how do you expect top help one another ??

It's one thing to have spelling errors and miss a period or get a thought wrong, but on such a continuous basis..... it's like a frickin' revolving door around here. Between putting words in other people's mouths and not understanding simple English, which is what most here are using as their first language, why even bother with this..... any of this ??

Have at it, you guys and gals. :u rock:

Now....... this thread is a worthless piece of garbage. What's being written here, now..... was written days ago and now it's turned out 100% true.

Those who can not read or write or understand simple thought patterns, really should try playing in a place where they, fit in better. A place, which doesn't need any communication skills, bad/lousy speech capabilities and even lesser reasoning powers. If you can't at least carry on a decent argument, how do you expect top help one another ??

It's one thing to have spelling errors and miss a period or get a thought wrong, but on such a continuous basis..... it's like a frickin' revolving door around here. Between putting words in other people's mouths and not understanding simple English, which is what most here are using as their first language, why even bother with this..... any of this ??

Have at it, you guys and gals. :u rock:
Says the guy who doesn't know that a question only needs one questions mark...

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Some things are obvious, while other things are done purposely, but sheer dumbness is not one of them.

Who knows, maybe I'm The Riddler........................ ???????

Don't forget 5,000 periods.......................................................
Don't forget the dumb emojis
upload_2017-12-5_13-56-55.gif

Attachments

• upload_2017-12-5_13-56-46.gif
    upload_2017-12-5_13-56-46.gif
    1.2 KB · Views: 178

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Nana-nana-nana.....naaaaaaaaa

Cripes, now this place is for kids, huh ?? No wonder I can't see straight. We're filled up with young liberals and wannabees.

Play nice you guys.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Can we turn this back into a forum and you two simpletons just go back in your respective holes ?? :roflmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.