• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

layout for new auto shop

Marco

fun flags

Auto Sales 6.jpg
Multiple flags, some gradient colors.

Holeshotrob

Marco, I really like your designs, but you are getting a little too detailed for me. I'm only doing this in basic backlit vinyl. No digital printing at all. I don't have a printer and he isn't paying me enough to do it, lol. I'll try your layout in basic vector if you don't mind.....thanks man!

Craig Sjoquist

I'm with Dan & Jill on lose the black shade with red letters and red in this case also for a body shop.
Also waiting to see the next design / layout and improved with all these great ideas being thrown out there.

Oh Great Dan's got a new book coming out wooo hooo can hardly wait it's about time lol

Marco

Hiya...The black, grey, & white with a twist.

Auto Sales 8.jpg
I feel a bit inspired. Beautiful day here in Cleveland, OH. Black, white and shades of grey; thinking about tires, and hot black oil, lol. Love, peace and sunshine.
:toasting:

Holeshotrob

Again....Nice work Marco. I'll get to it this week. I'm taking my first weekend off in over a month and not doing a damn thing!

BTW....where are you in Cleveland? I'm going to be in strongsville in 2 weeks. We should have a beer.....or a :bushmill: I'm buying the first round!

~Rob

Idea Design

Rob I meant to post this yesterday, and I don't know if it helps or not, this is a quick logo for a auto repair company I did for a race car sponsorship.

Don't know if it helps or not but similar lettering and I thought it turned out pretty nice for quickie race car style.

Attachments

• cpr.jpg
    cpr.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 77

Marco

Drink yay.

Many ideas, little time. Hiya Rob, I am in west Cleveland. We can meet in Strongsville. Drink at TGIF Fridays, located at a plaza just west of Strongsville mall. Let me know, I'll email u my cell #.

Holeshotrob

Nice quicky Cody. Thanks, I'm still working on it. I HATE having blocks, but it happens sometimes.

Marco, I'll be at the Holiday Inn in Strongsville from the 29th through the 2nd. Send me your ph # and I'll send you mine. We can do it up man! Anyone else close to Strongsville that wants to stop by? The more the merrier I always say....especially when it involves:bushmill: :rock-n-roll:

Dave Drane

Do you subscribe to SignCraft magazine? If you do, just pick up a few old copies and browse through them and look at some layouts and colour schemes. who knows, you just may be inspired. Even looking at grocery items can get the creative juices going..