• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Lazy Designer

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
See, I was way off.
I thought it was used in a complementary reference to one's sexual prowess.
Through will (and a mighty staff) alone creating a kingdom from scratch.

wayne k
guam usa

I'm going to go back and hang out in the metric thread in 5 hectoseconds (8.33 imperial minutes) to seek enlightenment.

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
See, I was way off.
I thought it was used in a complementary reference to one's sexual prowess.
Through will (and a mighty staff) alone creating a kingdom from scratch.

wayne k
guam usa

I'm going to go back and hang out in the metric thread in 5 hectoseconds (8.33 imperial minutes) to seek enlightenment.

So I'm guessing its offensive to say this bus wrap designer has a small staff?

rossmosh

fastfoods-ads-vs-reality-mcdonalds.jpg

Is there really a difference between this and what McDonalds does?

Johnny Best

I say lets let it go, no more drama for the sake of the group, and here is a gift to my new friend Rick.

Attachments

• dog sleeping.jpg
    dog sleeping.jpg
    160.7 KB · Views: 109

Johnny Best

Nimrod
[N] [H]
firm, a descendant of Cush, the son of Ham. He was the first who claimed to be a "mighty one in the earth." Babel was the beginning of his kingdom, which he gradually enlarged ( Genesis 10:8-10 ). The "land of Nimrod" ( Micah 5:6 ) is a designation of Assyria or of Shinar, which is a part of it.

?????
wayne k
guam usa
[/QUOTE]

Nimrod was the one who started the construction of the Tower of Babel and when God saw how big it was getting turned the workers into having diverse languages among them causing confusion among them so the building of it stopped.
That's what happened here, confusion caused from diversion.