• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

LCD Wall Monitor Display

rdmdarr

I am trying to do something like this in my waiting room and I have run into a wall. Anybody got any ideas? I have tried doing endless searches. I would like the weather and the news scrolling as well as projects we have done.

Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_20110506_083532.jpg
    IMG_20110506_083532.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 117

rdmdarr

Mosh

?Go to The Wal-mart and buy one, connect it to your computer...Set up a power point or video showing your stuff....

anotherdog

Connect it to an old computer, just create a web page that pulls feeds and displays them. You should be able to setup something exactly like that...I'm betting there are websites that do exactly that.

choucove

LG has a series of televisions out specifically designed for digital signage, and includes software to configure and run on the TV which can be customized however you wish. The series is called EzSign TV. Take a look around, I hear that it is pretty neat what they can do especially if you don't want to set up a computer to always be running connected to it.

rdmdarr

Connect it to an old computer, just create a web page that pulls feeds and displays them. You should be able to setup something exactly like that...I'm betting there are websites that do exactly that.

Didn't think about doing it this way, Good Idea!

Thanks.

OADesign

Also for love of God and all that is Holy. Please, oh please, use more than construction adhesive to hold it up.:doh: Do it right, once, the first time.