• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Leaving 101

MacDaddy

I was ask why I post so much? I do/did because I am/was interested and truly wanted to help where I can/could... After being questioned about my intentions I am no longer intrested in this website... I am finished... Those that know me and have my number and/or e-mail please feel free to contact me and I will always help as best I can...:signs101::U Rock:

SignosaurusRex

I thought it rather bizarre you were questioned the way you were. I too was genuinely interested in updates as well. Don't let it tie your shorts in a knot. Not everyone will appreciate you however, some do....some will come to....and thats what counts in the end!
Don't beat a hasty retreat yet. I think before too long you'll be glad you didn't.:wink:

It must have been a full moon or something because I was having issues printing tonight with my Mutoh. When I logged on and saw all the questions about the Mutoh printers I too was interested in how all the issues turned out. I ran a few cleanings and everything is fine. Thanks for asking for all the replies. Maybe it would help if we added a reply to our post with the resolution to the issue...then it would help others and we wouldn't have to ask. I wouldn't let it bother ya.

Flame

Stick around bro. Stick around and I'll treat ya to a free drink sometime.

Water if need be, or gatorade if it ain't too strong for ya. ;)

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
C'mon now, 50+ follow up posts? And we can't pull your tail a little bit? Lighten up mayn. That has to be a record for serious responses, I have never seen that before.

If it helps, I am funny lookin', have a corn tooth, use a Mac, and have a belly the size of a State Fair winning pumpkin....

SignosaurusRex

C'mon now, 50+ follow up posts? And we can't pull your tail a little bit? Lighten up mayn. That has to be a record for serious responses, I have never seen that before.

If it helps, I am funny lookin', have a corn tooth, use a Mac, and have a belly the size of a State Fair winning pumpkin....

LMAO......Thanks Rick, I just spewed MacDaddy's beer out my nose.:doh: Guess I'll go back to one for myself.:beer