• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Leaving 101

MacDaddy

Heh Heh Heh............... Honestly, I have been on the road for many weeks and was curious as to how all the issues worked out... May have been stupid, I now know... But it was a legitimate line of questioning...

Jackpine

Stick around.....I like reading your post and get good information. It's nice to have people that talk straight and give their time.

MacDaddy

I like reading and learning... We can all learn from each other is we communicate on all issues... That was my intent.......................................

Compilla

I was ask why I post so much? I do/did because I am/was interested and truly wanted to help where I can/could... After being questioned about my intentions I am no longer intrested in this website... I am finished... Those that know me and have my number and/or e-mail please feel free to contact me and I will always help as best I can...:signs101::U Rock:

Mac, " when you are a man, sometimes you wear stretchy pants in your room. It's for fun. "

LOL You're still my heroe...

weaselboogie

The last time I saw a run like that was Doug at ISign, and I believe he posted it on himself. Don't get bent out of shape. Expect a bit of elbowing here and there.

Mike Paul

Super Active Member
I was ask why I post so much? I do/did because I am/was interested and truly wanted to help where I can/could... After being questioned about my intentions I am no longer intrested in this website... I am finished... Those that know me and have my number and/or e-mail please feel free to contact me and I will always help as best I can...:signs101::U Rock:

Leaving Signs101 because of this? http://signs101.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39545

come on.......really?

I didn't mean to hurt your feelings... lol

:peace!:

animenick65

Man, you need to have a thicker skin than that when part of an online community such as this (or any online community for that matter). You have to remember that typing and posts don't lend themselves well to emotion and expression. If any person in particular ticks you off, just put 'em on your ignore list. Problem solved!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Man, you need to have a thicker skin than that when part of an online community such as this (or any online community for that matter). You have to remember that typing and posts don't lend themselves well to emotion and expression. If any person in particular ticks you off, just put 'em on your ignore list. Problem solved!

Not me ............. I keep them on the computer with my laptop while I go to their house with some hand grenades and toss 'em in the front door and then return to the computer ands see if I had a direct hit...... :popcorn: No big deal to me..... ya can't piss me off dagnabit !!

:supersmilie:

SignAttack

"If you leave this forum the terriost will win"... George W Bush lmfao
Be strong Be American and hang in there your country depends on you

ncpdfsb

"If you leave this forum the terriost will win"... George W Bush lmfao
Be strong Be American and hang in there your country depends on you

i agree the terrorists win if you leave... stay macdaddy we all need you here.
your knowledge is preferred around these parts, c'mon stay and i will give you a large propane order! :U Rock: