• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Left or right brain?

jdb

anim-dancer.gif

http://www.alt-web.blogspot.com/

Try going to this page and scroll down to the spinning silhouette girl.
Then decide if she is spinning clockwise or counter-clockwise.
Then read the accompanying description.

It spins clockwise for me.

Last edited by a moderator:

3dsignco

Initial Glance its Clockwise then I can see the other way if I focus hard enough.. but my focus/concentration level time is only about 5 secs so off to another post.

iSign

counter at first... eyes moved to the right to close the window & corner of eye saw the shift... looked back, clockwise all the way... even doubted myself that it was ever cc... closed eyes, imagined cc... opened & cc it was.. trippy deal!

astro8

I've been looking at this off and on around the net for maybe a couple of years now and no matter how hard I try, have yet to see her spin counter clockwise.

SignManiac

I'm able to make her spin in either direction at will. But then again, I have always had that ability with my work. I can be doing the bookkeeping and if need be, switch over to the creative side of my brain and design on the spot. It seems I have a split brain that functions very well on either side. That also cold explain my multiple personality disorder.

S

SignTech

both ....... primarily clockwise ....... this is not a surprise especially for people in this sign art field or musicians ....... cool test

GypsyGraphics

at first glance.. counter clockwise and couldn't imagine her switching but she did... on demand every time.... coo!!!

Think I'll see how many real people I can get to spin on demand today.

Marlene

that's really freaky! she started out clockwise and ended up counter clockwise. once I got her going counter clockwise it was hard to get her back to clockwise. I did it by scrolling so that only her feet showed, then it came back.

cptcorn

adad
Clockwise initially....

Ive seen this before, and what's more interesting to me is that in the mornings I see it going clockwise and in the afternoons I initially see it going counter clockwise...

After watching for a bit, I can get it to go the opposite direction, after that I can do it at will.

Tharnpheffa

Clockwise for me unless I look down into the copy, then she switches direction. When I look directly at her again it immediately goes back to clockwise. Cool.

signmeup

I can make it oscillate back and forth without rotating if I concentrate really hard.

Last edited: