• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Left or right brain?

When I first looked it was counter- clockwise, then I switched tabs in my browser and when I came back it clockwise and clockwise every time after that. I even closed the window and reloaded the page -- still clockwise.

An hour or two later I went to look again and she was going counter-clockwise, I scrolled down to read more and when I came back up it was clockwise...

So... after reading some of the comments under the pic and my own experience with the dancer changing directions, I decided to do a test:

First I called one of my coworkers over and had him look at it -- saw the same direction as I did. Hmmm...

We went into the designer's office and had him pull it up on his computer. It was spinning much slower, but still clockwise. Hmmm... felt like some sort of hoax, maybe it changed occasionally at random...

Then we pulled the sales guy into the designer's office. Here's the scene -- four guys, two of them do graphics production work, one is a designer, and the fourth is a sales person.

Sales guy says, "Counter clockwise."

The three other guys say "Clockwise."

We were all screaming and yelling -- like someone had just shown us proof that aliens exist or something. Then one of the other guys says, "I made it change!"

"No f-king way!"

"No I did! Look at her leg! If you picture it being her left leg it goes one way, if you picture it being her right it changes."

Too much entertainment for one day...

IIDave

The worst part is when I first got her to go counter-clockwise, I could NOT get her to go back.

Kinda made me want to rip my brain out ...