• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

LEISTER HEMTEK ST - Anyone have one? Review?

Brandon708

I got one and i'm pretty happy with it. Only gripe is that I wish the media holder was a bit stronger. It moves around to much and should have another mounting point instead of just the one. Also I wish the rod where you curl the banner over was about 12 inches long so you had more control.

brycesteiner

So what's the results? Are the welds holding? How difficult is it to put together 2- 4' banners to make one 8' banner?

I'm looking at getting one of these as I'm tired of all the tape and time that it takes to do these. We've been doing so many lately and I know it's going to continue and this seems to be a viable options with less waste.
thanks!

cbrown

So what's the results? Are the welds holding? How difficult is it to put together 2- 4' banners to make one 8' banner?

I'm looking at getting one of these as I'm tired of all the tape and time that it takes to do these. We've been doing so many lately and I know it's going to continue and this seems to be a viable options with less waste.
thanks!

The welder is fine and welds hold up great when using the proper settings- we have one. What you are looking do is not possible with this unit - look at the Leister Uniplan for your application of taking 2 4' to make 1 8' banner.

Quarter Mile

Recently purchased a Leister Hemtek St,
Having some issues with 15oz Pole Banner, anybody has some starintg points on this material.

greysquirrel

The Leister is a quality product for the money. Its like any tool, only useful if you take the time to learn how to use it. We picked one up at last year used it a few times then found our business changing from banner to direct board and apparel.

Angie Boyd

Applications Engineer
Hello I work for Leister Technologies so I can help answer questions. The Hemtek st is a great welder and I have some great tips for new users should you need help.

Cloudgraphics

Hello I work for Leister Technologies so I can help answer questions. The Hemtek st is a great welder and I have some great tips for new users should you need help.
Hello Glad we have so many people share the experience and even someone who worked at Leister here!
I'm intersted to buy one Leister recently. I wonder will it works if I need to make a 3'' or 4'' pocket on the top of the banner?
Thank you for the help!