• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Let me have it....

SignosaurusRex

...more revisions...
...before...and.....after

Attachments

• NewTuscanLogo6.jpg
    NewTuscanLogo6.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 73
  • NewTuscanLogo7.jpg
    NewTuscanLogo7.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 71

Tiki

Font Sage
That looks a lot better than the first one you posted :thumb:
To me the lettering still looks stretched on booth type styles
To tie it all together maybe put just a little of the scroll work near the bottom panel :smile:

Attachments

• 18352934.jpg
    18352934.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 79

SignosaurusRex

That looks a lot better than the first one you posted :thumb:
To me the lettering still looks stretched on booth type styles
To tie it all together maybe put just a little of the scroll work near the bottom panel :smile:

Both fonts have not been stretched. The Tuscan (A&S Ace High) has had some modifications made to the terminals on T-U-A & N. I like the idea of the addition of some ornamental to the bottom and almost added some but decided to hold off for a bit.

Dan Antonelli

Big improvement from where you started. My first reaction initially was that I didn't like the font at all for the main copy. But then you took the outlining off it and the legibility immediately improved. Still not sure I'm sold on it. In print it's probably OK, but I think in an outdoor realm it may be a little tough to read.

I think what's still a little awkward is your building a panel based logo - but its more a faux panel logo, because your panel color is so close in contrast to the background. There's a lot of fades in the logo - I'd like to see some solids. Not a huge fan of the secondary font. The panel housing it seems more like afterthought than integrated element - considering how intricate the primary panel shape is, the simple oval seems like it could use something else.

In order to assess the appropriateness of this particular approach, I'd need to know more about the typical type of work you do. Its important to consider the target audience first and foremost, and alway take your personal preferences out of the equation. And remember that sometimes the qualities of a design that appeal to other designers or sign folks, are not necessarily what Joe the plumber is hoping to see.

Jillbeans

Sorry, it's been a long weekend Rex.
I like the bottom flourish Tiki added.
I like the red panel.
I don't think you need that dark drop shadow on the Signs & Graphics part.
:)