• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Lets take a VOTE

3 PC workstations, 1 laptop......going to add another PC soon. I love the Mac tv adds. I laugh everytime.......still not going to buy one.....but they make me laugh.

Just a thought, if you buy Corel for Mac or PC whats the difference? its still Corel......so if you use a graphics program for most of your day....does it really matter what system your using it on ??

Fine Line Darrel :Canada 2:

OneUpTenn

deF PC....had a boss once who was a Mac person and refused to get a PC so we all had to cater around his mac converting files and such.....what a pain

GK

the design stations are Mac with the exception of one with Corel, Maya, & 3ds Max on it. The servers are PC (FTP, Mail, Fileserver), desktop workstations are PC, & the Point-of-Sale computer is a PC.

high impact

Two laptops and one PC at the shop.

Two PC's and one laptop at home.

None are Mac but I keep hearing how awesome they are.

Craig Sjoquist

PC here
went to school this year to learn adobe ..on a mac ... as they say its how people think and use computers

but it could not simple commands without going thru hoops

alot more is available for PC then mac ..to me thats versatility which this trade is

Merry Christmas

RobGF

PC's for running the RIP platforms I chose. Mac's for running everything else. We deal with a lot of ad agencies and they're pretty much all Mac based around these parts so it's the right choice for us.