• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Lets take a VOTE

njsigns

4 PC's and a couple laptops currently in use. I also have a "PC graveyard" of old machines that have been stripped of everything of value. I used macs in college and hated them, but probably because I've always used PC's. The mac just seemed cumbersome and backwards to me.

Gene

cOrKinSA

3 PC's.
What I find funny is how Mac commercials make themselves out to seem like they are the "layed-back-no-pressured-we-just-are-cool" kinda of people and make Windows look like OS Pushers that are out to recruit, but I never have seen Windows commercials since the late 80's.

cOrKinSA

Sorry to jump off subject but the other commercials I can't stand is that Hopped up dirty looking Bozo The Clown guy that looks like he is on drugs all while telling me how dangerous smoking is, is really annoying too.
He makes me p!ssed to be smoke free.
AHHHHH!!! I feel better now....

Last edited:

tyans1

All PCs here... I have no need for MAC. When I was in the software business I just went to the programmers and told then what I needed... like binary output form the pc. It took about 5 lines of code and we were there. Can't find a thing I can't do on a pc that can be done on a MAC.

KR3signguy

2 Macs
and a ton of PC's, about 29 approx
6 alone in my dept.

2 macs at home
I prefer the mac but enjoy working on both.

TheSnowman

PC, and a mac laptop for internet/email. I'd never leave PC's...I just love how my rip freezes all the time, and how I can't open internet explorer w/o it giving me an illegal operation! How would I live w/o that! Would like to see mac's come into the printing world better.

Bogie

I still own my Kaypro CP/M machine...

Two desktop tower PCs and one laptop for the business. Have considered a mac, but unless you're dealing with magazine folks who haven't figured out that InDesign rocks over Quark, most of the business world is PC based. It's just such a hassle dealing with file transfers. I've used macs, and used to administer a mac network, but PCs just make life so much simpler. There are a _few_ tools I'd like to have, but they're not dealbreakers.

vinylbarry

4 pcs and a laptop all running xp and just ordered a suped up pc with xp told them NO VISTA I wont do vista but Like my pcs and xp also run smart desaginer and they dont have a mac version.
Barry
Greenville Ky