• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

lets talk about plotters!

LightHouse

Gary thanks but no thanks, im just going to shoot for something new this time so i know theres no issue. Not saying your has any but id rather just get something fresh.

odecom, its not for sale its going to stay here. you can find them very cheap on ebay and whatnot however, in fact for the same price or close you can get a copcam which is nearly the sameprice and much better quality.

odecom

odecum ..you talkin to me?

gary i already emailed you about yours, youwere supposed to send me pics, but you haven't yet :Coffee:

lighthouse, i just checked ebay and unfortunately there's nothing but bulk blades and ink, etc. haven't looked into the copam's though, thanks, i will certainly do that :)

Last edited:

GARY CULY

ill try to get some pics satuday ..its been a long week ,trying to get jobs out ,big weekend ,etc ..taking pics and doing all that just got down on the list..