• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

lines in print

msenjur

Hello!

why am i getting these lines in my prints? this occurs on every material...

Thanks¨!

Attachments

• 20171024_182117.jpg
    20171024_182117.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 175

msenjur

yes sure... am talking about cleaning around head and cleaning capping station... capping station was replaced 2 months ago...

papabud

Lone Wolf
your cause is not exactly clear.
have you checked your head test print lately.
or your head is to high
or your trying to put down to much ink with out enough drying time

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Looks a little staticy and possible dirty encoder strip combined. This time of year, as we turn more heat on inside, things become drier, thus creating lotsa static.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
You'll do better asking Mr Google, as I don't know anything about mutohs. In most machines, it's generally a clear strip with little lines on it running along the top of the carriage and you remove it from some clips and gently use water and a little alcohol. Don't wipe the lines off.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
You managed to clean that in less than 8 minutes ?? It takes us that long to put it into service mode and get it out, let alone clean it, dry it and put it back in. Either we're slow as all get out, or the mutohs are relatively easy to clean.

• Agree
Reactions: RG

GaSouthpaw

Profane and profane accessories.
Looking at the photo, I don't really see anything that would make me believe there was anything wrong with the calibration or that the head was dirty. Instead, it looks like you've selected the wrong print mode in Flexi (this is an assumption, since they "give" you a copy when you buy the printer). I can't remember the steps, to change it, though- it's been a year and a half since I used a Mutoh.
Of course, a thorough cleaning isn't going to hurt anything.

msenjur

having a tech over... he took some samples and take it to the shop... today i got a call that head is broken and cant be fixed... after one year it got broken... sad day for me. warranty last for 6 month only...