Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

linking CoCut to Corel 12

Discussion in 'Corel' started by daren, Jun 18, 2004.

1. daren

daren Member

Jul 24, 2003
    Could someone help me out linking CoCut to Corel 12? I'm not sure how to use VBA.

Tags:
  2. Yamalube

Yamalube Member

May 20, 2004
    Not Sure but

:help:

...My first question would be, What operating system are you running, I know there were some issues with Cocut and Windows XP.

Here is what I would do.

1. Restart the computer...see if it works...if no continue.

2. Uninstall cocut useing windows "add remove programs" under control panel.

3. Uninstall Corel.

4 Shutdown computer, power off, wait...Poewr back on.

5. Reinstall Corel selecting custom install.Check the appropriate opptions and Look for some type of visual basic option....(I'm not sure excatly what it is called.)

6. Reinstall Cocut, Restart, and test.

If all else fails contact this guy for support hfh@eurosystems.lu He is a support person for Cocut.

Hope this helps.

3. Techman

Techman Major Contributor

Jun 24, 2003
    michigan
    YEs,,The VBA corel feature must be installed. Do a setup in corel and it will bring up an add feature window. Add in VBA and then install cocut Should fall right into place. Also, get the manual from cocut site and it should have more help for this.

Techman