• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

little stickers

robatmdc

Does anyone know, offhand, a source for those rub-on transfers that car dealers use to brag about themselves on the tailgate/trunk lid of every car and truck in America? I would like to order some to have on hand to apply to my vinyl signs, just a small 1"x2" label that listed my name and phone number to advertise my services to someone who may be admiring my sign. Thanks.

Flame

Or...... ME!!!!

LOL

Seriously though, you can have anyone with a digital printer make those up for you, and if you want 1000s of them, then someone like discount labels can help ya out.

petepaz

try to print it yourself
(if you want 1000s of them, then someone like discount labels can help ya out.)
or stouse is usually good with large quantities

robatmdc

little stickers.

these aren't paper labels, they look like vinyl but crumble like wax when removed, approx. 1" by 2" and are dispensed off a roll. they almost look like a die-cut. I suppose they could be a thin inyl but i am trying to imagine the poor schlub who has to weed sixteenth inch lettering by the thousands. Wasn't that the fourth level of Hell descrbed by Dante?