Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

little stickers

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by robatmdc, May 9, 2007.

1. robatmdc

robatmdc New Member

May 8, 2007
    Does anyone know, offhand, a source for those rub-on transfers that car dealers use to brag about themselves on the tailgate/trunk lid of every car and truck in America? I would like to order some to have on hand to apply to my vinyl signs, just a small 1"x2" label that listed my name and phone number to advertise my services to someone who may be admiring my sign. Thanks.

Tags:
  2. iSign

iSign Major Contributor

Nov 29, 2003
    Kahului, Maui
    discountlabels.com

3. Flame

Flame Major Contributor

Apr 26, 2006
    Vancouver
    Or...... ME!!!!

LOL

Seriously though, you can have anyone with a digital printer make those up for you, and if you want 1000s of them, then someone like discount labels can help ya out.

4. ChicagoGraphics

ChicagoGraphics Major Contributor

Feb 27, 2007
    World
    Seeing you have a printer, why not just print em up yourself

5. petepaz

petepaz Major Contributor

Feb 14, 2007
    NJ/NY/PA
    try to print it yourself
    (if you want 1000s of them, then someone like discount labels can help ya out.)
    or stouse is usually good with large quantities

6. robatmdc

robatmdc New Member

May 8, 2007
    little stickers.

these aren't paper labels, they look like vinyl but crumble like wax when removed, approx. 1" by 2" and are dispensed off a roll. they almost look like a die-cut. I suppose they could be a thin inyl but i am trying to imagine the poor schlub who has to weed sixteenth inch lettering by the thousands. Wasn't that the fourth level of Hell descrbed by Dante?