• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Logo Critique

SEOR

Nice sign but a dubious logo. Way too much detail and gratuitous effects.

Why is it that whenever a sign maker attempts a logo or a business card, it usually looks like a sign and not a logo or a business card. Perhaps the average sign maker has little aptitude for dealing with small areas.

:supersmilie: :design:

Shovelhead

Attachments

• Graphic2.jpg
    Graphic2.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 125

brookellis

Logo looks great. If you decided to go with a different font for "SHARP MOUNTAIN" maybe akzidenz-grotesk BQ extra bold?

brookellis

Just screwin around quickly but something like this maybe? Either way great logo dude!

Attachments

• SMA.jpg
    SMA.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 117

sthammar

Looks great imop. :clapping:

Just one thing... Are you making a logo for black and white to or ?

I think you always should have in mind what it would look like if it gets used in a very small scale and black and white. I have seen many really good looking logos look like sh-t whne copied or printed in a black and white printer...

And i don´t agree that the scriptet font is out of place, i think it makes the logo to be more ... don't know what word i am looking for but it makes it kinda softer and makes a good feeling looking at it.