• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Logo critique

iSign

the "rays" i was picturing could be fading from very transparent, out to nothing at all, two shades of warm color... or even the radial you already have, but several pie slices alternating on and off & then set to white or light yellow, with translucency... so it creates two tones with what you already have, and some lines going out from the center, between each pie slice...

here is something I grabbed quick from a banner I did.. didn't bother to change color or make it fade... but just to explain what kind on sun rays i was thinking of...

Attachments

• fadingrays.jpg
    fadingrays.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 108

ForgeInc

i like f, maybe with the cuts added back in. i like how the gray shadow in the type picks up the gray in the birds. The type has more separation in this version too. But i don't like the dots in between the letters of cottage too much.

it might be worth adding a small loop at the bottom of the s and connecting the c and s, just to look at anyway.

signmeup

Their original looks more like something you'd see on a bottle of maple syrup to me. Try refining that one... maybe play up the look of a wood cut. I think the one you're working on is a bit too cartoony. (this is very primitive.. just a suggestion)

Attachments

• 2Crows.jpg
    2Crows.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:

John Butto

bottles

Their original looks more like something you'd see on a bottle of maple syrup to me. Try refining that one... maybe play up the look of a wood cut. I think the one you're working on is a bit too cartoony. (this is very primitive.. just a suggestion)

This is why his new idea works to get away from the bottle look.

Jesse_gvi

The logo was well received and made final after a minor addition of a maple leaf. I also changed the sunburst in the background to what I think iSign was describing. I'm happy with this one.

Attachments

• twocrows_pf02.jpg
    twocrows_pf02.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 100

SignManiac

I think the concept turned out good, although your font choice would not have been what I would've gone with. Nice progression...