• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Logo Critique

qmr55

Have at it..

(only difference in bottom two is color of "wholesale school supplies" copy.)

Attachments

• SCALEY_PROOF_2.jpg
    SCALEY_PROOF_2.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 78

qmr55

Not digging the stripes after sitting back and looking at them.

Attachments

• SCALEY_PROOF_2.jpg
    SCALEY_PROOF_2.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 49

Marlene

I like the pencil idea, but no so much the nub of one. maybe make it a whole pencil, use it under the name like a underline and use the space on the pencil where the pencil brand would normally go to write the secondary copy.

qmr55

I highly dislike the pencil, customer provided the clipart for that as it was used in there other logo.

I am going to show them this version today I think, hoping they will go along with getting rid of the pencil as I think it ruins the professional clean look like Pat mentioned.

Attachments

• SCALEY_PROOF_2.jpg
    SCALEY_PROOF_2.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 48

Locals Find!

As much as I'd like to, they want to stick with these colors as it corresponds with there old logo.

Well the last one isn't as bad with the green. The blue behind the green made the green worse on my eyes. This last one I like. Of course I am no designer so my opinion only counts from a consumer standpoint.

Marlene

since it is school supplies, the pencil isn't all that bad of an idea. it is school supplies and not a corporate type logo so it can have a fun element to it and doesn't need to be too professional looking like a lawyer's, doctor's or bank's logo. the last version is kind of plain and the what they do is too small. the name doesn't say what the business does so it needs the secondary copy to support the message

qmr55

I like that John!

Went with a little different approach here, let me know your thoughts.

Attachments

• SCALEY_PROOF_2.jpg
    SCALEY_PROOF_2.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:

Jillbeans

Top left but I really want to see a yellow pencil.
I'd move the pencil to the right and make it look like it was underlining the name, and make the name in black.
Love....Jill

qmr55

Showed the customer 4 different designs. They immediately chose the one in post #16 and loved it. Makes my job easier LOL

qmr55

Talked the customer into changing the green a little bit for the better!

This is our final design...doing trucks and business cards next!

Thanks for the help guys!

Attachments

• SCALEY_PROOF_2.jpg
    SCALEY_PROOF_2.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 60

phototec

Don't like the GRAY swoosh in the background, doesn't add anything and it will only cause problems when trying to print with different print mediums. (new word, YUCKY).

:noway:

Dave Drane

That is not the best logo presented here. John already had it nailed. it is too disjointed. "wholesale school supplies" needs to be in the same font in a single line.

Last edited: