• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Logo Design - Firearms related

Sabre

Here's the silhouette I was messing with. Doesn't seem to be "symmetrical" enough. I know there's a fancy designer word I should know for that... but I can't think of it.

Attachments

• Futzo 5.jpg
    Futzo 5.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 96
The use of a gun in the logo makes it easier to understand than the crosshairs that his business is related to guns, in my opinion.

I see what you mean though about it not being symmetrical.

Marlene

the idea in your post #21 is the best so far. it's got the clarity but also a nice use of the bullets for the "E" and the gun shadow.

SignManiac

Yep #21 is best so far. Even though it might not be technically correct, I think you should square off the bottom of the handle. The angle is what makes it look out of kilter. The angle fights the italic slant used in the name.

Attachments

• Gerwing2.jpg
    Gerwing2.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 117

Sabre

That makes sense, thank you. I'm going to mess with the gun some more when I get some time. It's a '1911' type outline, but I'm going to try the Glock which might look kinda goofy and a HK. Anything but a Desert Eagle :D

Thanks again for everyone's input.

Sabre

I goofed with a couple more concepts, but decided to just stick with this one, I like it the best in the end. I added a magazine to the bottom of the grip and changed out the sights on the gun silhouette. Now I'll just mess with some final "polish" and present it on Sunday.

Thanks again for everyone's input. :)

Attachments

• Futzo 6.jpg
    Futzo 6.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 125