• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Logo design five dollar

anotherdog

$5 bucks? Luxury!
I get customer logos designed in word.
"by my daughter/nephew/paperboy, they are going to be a graphic designer one day".
at least for $5 you get a .pdf?

Circleville Signs

All one needs to do is look at the "quality" of the work being put out there. I honestly don't get my panties into a wad about this stuff for one simple reason.

Any person who is willing to use a service like that for something as important as their branding is not one of my potential customers. Rather than trying to convert someone who is outside of my target demographic, I'd much rather use my resources to gain customers who are INSIDE of my target demographic.

J

john1

Not surprised and the sad part is some of these are probably nice designs in the end and they don't even know the value they could be making.

nashvillesigns

Making America great, one sign at a time.
jesus. i bet you have to change you phone company, or your mortgage rates or give your social # for that price. WTF??

SignManiac

For $5.00 worth of entertainment I was going to get a logo designed for myself. I don't really have or need one, but not one of them had a portfolio to view so I could see some level of the quality they turn out? I think it's mostly BS. They had upgrade options and I'm sure that the final cost is more than $5.00

Last month an old friend of mine called to see if I could help him out. He started a new company and had hired a so called "logo design firm" to create his new logo to be used as labels on his jars. Well he was not too impress and was hoping I could improve on it.

The first two are the ones the other company created, the third one is my version, and the fourth one he had someone tweak and it the final end result.

I don't know what he paid for the first two, but he paid too much...

Attachments

• SpicyMan1.jpg
    SpicyMan1.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 155
  • SpicyMan2.jpg
    SpicyMan2.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 159
  • SpicyMan3.jpg
    SpicyMan3.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 141
  • SpicyMan4.jpg
    SpicyMan4.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 177

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
Wow, I might actually use a few of them for fun. Lets see ... what do I need a logo for ... oo I know. "Pioneer Sauce" with the tag line "We've got you covered!" ... or ... "MaCheeseMo" Cheese for men.